Nutraveris Experts can support you on the following skills area
Intended for children under three years old who have specific nutrition requirements, infant formulas, follow-on formulas and other foods intended for infants and young children (meals, desserts, processed cereal-based foods,…) are specifically regulated at European level concerning composition, labelling and communication by Directives 2006/141/EC and 2006/125/EC. Infant formulas must be notified at the national level.
General food law (food safety, information to consumers, novel foods, nutrition and health claims,…) also applies to foods for infants and young children without prejudice to their specific provisions.
Regulation (EU) N° 609/2013 concerning the revision of PARNUTS legislation provides that current directives on food for infants and young children will be replaced by new specific texts: Regulation (EU) 2016/127 as regards the specific compositional and information requirements for infant formula and follow-on formula and as regards requirements on information relating to infant and young child feeding will apply instead of Directive 2006/141/EC from 22 February 2020. The new delegated act on processed cereal-based foods and baby foods is still expected.
Regulatory Compliance & Notification
- Compliance analysis & adjustments of composition, rules of labelling, communications
- Label validation
- File development & submission to national authorities
- Follow up & exchange through authorization
- Experts & artificial intelligence solutions
- The largest practice in the market (more than 4000 products authorized)
- Regulatory compliance (Formulation, claims..)
- Scientific support compliance (efficacy, interactions, safety...)
- Quality insurance evaluation (process, controls, analysis...)
- Export feasibility in other countries
- Strategic recommendations
- Experts in all these areas of expertise
- Regular practice for investment funds and on most recent deals