Nutraveris Experts can support you on the following skills area
Intended for children under three years old who have specific nutrition requirements, infant formulas, follow-on formulas and other foods intended for infants and young children (meals, desserts, processed cereal-based foods,…) are specifically regulated at European level concerning composition, labelling and communication by Regulation (EU) N° 609/2013 and specific delegated acts by category.
For infant formula and follow-on formula, Regulation (EU) 2016/127 supplementing Regulation (EU) No 609/2013 as regards the specific compositional and information requirements for infant formula and follow-on formula and as regards requirements on information relating to infant and young child feeding applies instead of Directive 2006/141/EC since 22 February 2020 (excepted infant formula and follow-on formula manufactured from protein hydrolysates, to which it shall apply from 22 February 2021).
Infant formula and some follow-on formula (depending on the composition) must be notified at the national level.
For processed cereal-based foods and baby foods, Directive 2006/125/EC continue to apply, pending the publication of a new delegated act.
General food law (food safety, information to consumers, novel foods, nutrition and health claims,…) also applies to foods for infants and young children without prejudice to their specific provisions.
Regulatory Compliance & Notification
- Compliance analysis & adjustments of composition, rules of labelling, communications
- Label validation
- File development & submission to national authorities
- Follow up & exchange through authorization
- Experts & artificial intelligence solutions
- The largest practice in the market (more than 4000 products authorized)
- Regulatory compliance (Formulation, claims..)
- Scientific support compliance (efficacy, interactions, safety...)
- Quality insurance evaluation (process, controls, analysis...)
- Export feasibility in other countries
- Strategic recommendations
- Experts in all these areas of expertise
- Regular practice for investment funds and on most recent deals