Scientific and Regulatory
- Site Editor :
Parc Technologique du Zoopôle
18 c, rue du SABOT
RCS/SIREN : 487964884 - SIRET : 48796488400018
Capital de 25000 euros
APE/NAF : 7022Z
N° TVA intracommunautaire : FR 55487964884
- Director of Publication :
- Copyright :
This entire site is covered by French and international legislation on copyright and intellectual property. All rights are reserved, including photographic materials.
Reproduction of all or part of this site on an electronic medium whatsoever is strictly prohibited without express permission of the publication.
- Data Protection :
You have a right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you (law "and Freedoms " of January 6, 1978). For inquiries, please contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Hosting :
ONLINE SAS - BP 438 - 75366 Paris CEDEX 08 - FRANCE
- In accordance with Law No. 78-17 of 6th January 1978, the information gathered from site users by means of forms shall not be disclosed to other persons without the users’ prior consent, unless such information is required to meet statutory or legal obligations.
- A right of access, modification or removal may be exercised free of charge, either through your client space or by contacting NUTRAVERIS directly.
- The reproduction, use or exploitation of photographs, images in general, maps, texts, extracts from databases, graphic design features and, more generally, all elements involved in the publication of the site are prohibited without prior consent from NUTRAVERIS. Failure to comply with this condition shall constitute a breach of copyright for which the person breaching the copyright may be held civilly and criminally liable.
- The presence of hyperlinks to other websites does not constitute a guarantee of the quality of the contents or correct working of the said sites. NUTRAVERIS cannot be held responsible for the contents of these sites and Internet users should take all normal precautions when using this information.
- The creation of hyperlinks to the NUTRAVERIS site is subject to prior agreement. To apply for authorisation, e-mail us on email@example.com and we will answer by return.
- If a hyperlink to www.nutraveris.com is created without prior authorisation and NUTRAVERIS does not approve of the content, Nutraveris shall reserve the right to demand the withdrawal of the said hyperlink to its website at any time.
- NUTRAVERIS informs users that they are entitled to oppose the recording of "cookies" by configuring their browser. However, in this case, certain pages may not display.
- Communication costs are directly invoiced by the relevant operators.